Histórico de Puestos
The BIM REVIT designer is responsible for supporting BIM Transformation of the Prefab Business. He or she shall thoroughly understand the industry as it relates to the design documents and project scope. The BIM REVIT designer includes preparing all BIM documentation to build a prefab solution according to customer requirements or giving drafting support to Technical Leaders or Project Engineers during tendering.
The following educational requirements apply to this position:
· Bachelor's on Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or AA college degree in CAD or drafting studies is preferred.
The following skills apply to this position:
· Minimum three years Autodesk REVIT experience with advance training/experience in current REVIT software.
· Three or more years experience in BIM 360 working in a collaborative environment
· Some experience in Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks or Creo to create manufacturing pieces
· Three or more years of CAD drawing experience
· Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills with the ability to pay a high level of attention to detail.
· Capacity to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
§ Experience on Building or industrial installations (Cabling, lighting, piping, plumbing)
· Fluent in English
§ Data Center critical infrastructure could be a plus (not mandatory but very valuable)
Roles and Responsibilities
Minimum three years AutoCAD and REVIT experience with advance training/experience in current AutoCAD software
Ability to demonstrate a basic understanding of accurate drafting methods, layering, X-References, dimensioning, model space/paper space, viewports and scaling.
Ability in using REVIT for structural, electrical and mechanical installations.
Ability to demonstrate using basic Revit MEP tools such as the Project Browser, Properties, Type Selector, Conduit and Cable Tray, and inserting a variety of family types. An understanding of creating families and manipulating of parameters and schedules is a plus.
Capable of taking the lead in importing different trade files and performing collision control services
Update models to reflect as-built conditions
Experience in using Microsoft Office products
Willingness to learn, have strong organizational and analytical skills
Self-motivated; take pride in work and accept responsibility for his/her professionalism
Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
Capable of building trusting relationships, ability and willingness to work independently or in a team atmosphere
Your next step – apply of course!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Gina Barcelona Architects, an architecture office, that works on challenging projects of wide range of sizes and typologies. Our commissions are the result from competition successes.
Are you a BIM Architect and would you like to work on international projects in Barcelona? Do you have experience working in Germany but you live in Barcelona?
We are looking for an experienced Architect - BIM Architect to be part of the team of international projects, responsible for planning, execution and BIM Revit projects. Your extensive knowledge in the application of BIM software and methods will contribute to develop innovative solutions and making projects better.
Tasks as BIM architect:
- BIM project architect
- Development and application of BIM Revit standards and processes
- Passion for model-based work, confidence for the creation of parametric families
- You will work in a project team of experienced and young planning specialists in the process of preparing execution drawings.
- You will cooperate with the Design architects and the specialist planners involved.
- You will cooperate closely with our tendering teams and support processes such as updating the execution drawings during project supervision.
... and all this with the aim of bringing the architectural quality of a design across the interface between planning and execution down to the last detail, so that its structural implementation materializes the original design intention.
- Degree in Architecture
- At least 3-5 years experience in the architectural sector, experienced in executive projects (Lph5)
- Strong knowledge of BIM Revit standards and processes
- Passion for architecture, critical and projective capacity to solve challenges.
- Enthusiasm for solving construction details.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Independence, autonomy, reliability and sense of responsibility.
- English and Spanish required, German highly valued.
- High valued would be experience in BIM projects in Germany (Lph5).
- Highly valued would be experience in construction phases (Lph8).
If you fulfill the requirements, do not hesitate to contact us! We are looking forward to meeting you.
Ruiz Albusac - Arquitectos es un estudio situado en el centro de Madrid con mas de 40 años de experiencia en el sector de la arquitectura. En la actualidad estamos desarrollando proyectos de diferente índole como edificios de vivienda colectiva, viviendas unifamiliares, residencias sanitarias y oficinas, garantizando el desarrollo profesional de la persona que se incorpore.
Estamos buscando un Arquitecto Superior con experiencia para entrar a formar parte de nuestro equipo, el cual asuma responsabilidad desde el primer día.
La filosofía del estudio es el trabajo colaborativo donde la persona seleccionada participará en el desarrollo de proyectos básicos y de ejecución, ejerciendo funciones de proyectista mediante Tecnología BIM en el entorno colaborativo, requisito imprescindible para este trabajo. Participará desde la fase inicial de los proyectos hasta la dirección de obra de los mismos, si así lo requieren, elaborando planos, coordinando y revisando los proyectos de ingeniera de estructuras e instalaciones, memorias y mediciones.
Necesitamos una persona responsable, con iniciativa y disposición para ejercer los trabajos descritos.
Arquitecto superior con experiencia mínima de 4-5 años en el desarrollo de proyectos.
Nivel alto en Revit (se realizará prueba de nivel). Se valorará positivamente master BIM
Se valorará experiencia en obra.
Se valorará conocimiento para renderizado de imágenes.
Residencia en Madrid.
Disponibilidad para comenzar lo antes posible.